I got tagged, so I must comply. Herd mentality, you know.
These are five things you might not know about me, depending on who you are.
1. My favorite playlist in iTunes is an accidental (party shuffle) conglomeration of 25 great songs to listen to while working that I had to save permanently. It includes Toxic by Britney Spears, which is there for purely ironic reasons, and Crazy in Love by Beyoncé, which is not.
2. I’ve never thought I was as good at my job as my bosses seem to think.
3. I used to be an eclectic game-player, wandering between strategy and God games, RPGs, wargames, sports, and shooters. Now I just play Madden when I can. And I’m still not very good.
4. I’m really kind of elitist, but I have a feeling I wouldn’t measure up to my standards for being elite.
5. Short girls were my weakness before I met my wife. Now I have a very healthy appreciation for tall women. (I’m 5’6″ and she’s 6′.) I watched beach volleyball in the 2004 Olympics just to see 6’3″ Kerri Walsh. I’m pretty sure leaning down to kiss someone wouldn’t feel very natural to me now.