Declare a variable. Note the following:
- Every variable is an array.
- ITZ … has been reserved for future usage and should not be used (except possibly for initialization of single-element arrays)
- At present, all arrays are heterogeneous (they can have different types of values in them). This may change in the future!
All values are typed, and the types are:
- NUMBAR (signed integer, at least 32 bits wide)
- YARN (string)
- ARRAY (contains NUMBARs and/or YARNs and/or ARRAYs)
Currently the interpreter and/or compiler does type checking at compile and/or runtime. This may get nailed down to one or the other in future recommendations.
There is also a .NET compiler.
Update: Good examples of code.